December 10 – 11, 2013: Trinity is Exhibiting at the World Compounding Forum 2013
Trinity is attending and exhibiting at the Compounding Wold Forum 2013. The international conference on business strategies and new technologies for compounders will be held 10-11 December 2013, Hilton City Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, USA. Come see us at booth# 38.
This new conference will feature a high-level program brought together by the editorial team of Compounding World, exploring and developing many of the magazine’s most popular themes in a live event. It will provide an excellent opportunity for interaction and networking between the international panel of speakers and delegates.
The conference will cover business strategies and new materials technologies, as well as providing practical advice on getting the most from compounding lines. The primary focus will be the production of technical compounds based on engineering thermoplastics, thermoplastic elastomers and performance polyolefins.
Topics that will be addressed by expert speakers include:
- growing a profitable compounding business in a fast changing world
- clean compounding for medical applications
- metal replacement-finding new applications for technical compounds
- anticipating and responding to changing regulations
- anti-counterfeiting additives to fight product piracy
- developments in anti-microbials for thermoplastics
- pushing the limits of polypropylene performance
- developments in flame retardants for engineering plastics
- natural fibers for high-performance applications
- thermally and electrically conductive compounds
- adding functionality to medical compounds
- top tips for twin-screw extrusion
- optimizing extruder configurations
Visit the event website by clicking HERE